The next generation of Inventory+ appraising is here through Appraisal Central. Take the emotion, appraisal inconsistencies and personal bias out of the appraisal valuation process by pushing your appraisals to one central location within your dealer group. Give your group the horsepower to exceed profitability and volume goals while reducing risk by reducing wholesale risk and looking at each vehicle on a group level.
- Leverage the power and advantages of being in a group.
- Profitably win more trades and close more deals.
- Optimize stocking by providing insight to where a vehicle is most likely to sell profitably at retail.
- Increase consistency in appraisals, operations and consumer experience across dealer groups.
- Decrease the number of vehicles that you wholesale while improving the availability of inventory to your stores.
After implementing Inventory+ Appraisal Central, one major U.S. auto retail group experienced these incredible successes.
- 20% increase in average total front-end gross on appraised vehicles traded and retailed*
- 29% increase in win rate versus (appraisal conversion rate) those non-centrally appraised
- 16% increase in average total # of vehicles traded*
- 48% increase in average total # of appraisals completed*
- And centrally appraised vehicles grossed $224 more per vehicle than non-centrally appraised vehicles**
* Cited averages are based on a study of 3 pilot stores from a dealer group that participated in a 3-month pilot program of Appraisal Central from March 1-May 31, 2015. Average percentage increases are measured against results achieved by the same dealers from March 1-May 31, 2014.
** Cited results are based on a study of 3 pilot stores from a dealer group that participated in a 3-month pilot program of Appraisal Central that compared central appraised vehicle gross versus non-central appraised during same time period.
Appraisal Workflow for a Group
Quickly identify underperforming stores or appraisers, and work towards increasing wins and higher profits with comprehensive reporting.
- Efficiently source and expedite buy bids from wholesale contacts if the car is not deemed viable at retail. This unique feature helps make sure that the vehicle is not lost after trade-in.
- Drive efficiency and reduce risk by centralizing the buying process with the flexibility to automatically or manually request a Central Appraiser’s input.
- Gain visibility into the trading store, market level vehicle performance, surrounding market, and if on a sister store’s buy list.
- Real-time TrueScore analytics, show which store needs a specific vehicle the most.
- Improve sell time, reduce risk, make more profit.